Our Community Partners
Our community partners help the Sister Servants transform lives every day. From kindergarteners just starting out to high school graduates preparing for their next steps into responsible adulthood, our partners support a comprehensive Catholic education. There are many ways to give as a Community Partner:
- Monetary gifts: Your cash donation can be paid on your schedule and include the convenience of an automatic online withdrawal.
- In-Kind gifts: This can include donated items, event underwriting and sponsorships and pro bono services.
- Community Service Days: Make it a company project and bring interested employees to a school or convent to complete needed work as a service hours donation.
- Matching Gifts: Include the Sister Servants as a matching gift option for your employees.
- Point of Sale Campaigns: Give your customers an opportunity to support the Sister Servants at your check out. We will be happy to provide the necessary supporting materials.
- ⇒And many more…
You will benefit as well! Be recognized as an SJS supporter.
- Logo and company name recognition on SJS website; link to company website
- Logo and company name recognition at events
- Logo and company name in all newsletters
- Business promotion on SJS Facebook page
- Sisters’ daily prayers for you and your business
- Tax benefits for supporting the Sister Servants of the Blessed Sacrament, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization.